Shopping at the Maize & Blue Cupboard During COVID-19
What You Can Do
We rely on you to do your part to keep our community safe.
- Be prepared to show your completed ResponsiBLUE questionnaire from today, and your MCard.
- Make a reservation to reduce the wait time outside.
- Keep the 6 foot distance rule by following the markers on the floor and ground.
- Be sustainable. Bring your own reusable bag(s) if you’d like.
- Once inside the kitchen, wash your hands and put on the gloves provided.
- When you enter the kitchen, you will have a chance to shop for miscellaneous items such as chips, soda, etc.
- Only one person in the kitchen at a time. Please limit your time in the kitchen so others can shop as well.
- If you have a mask please wear it. If you do not have a mask one will be provided. You may not shop without a mask.
- Properly wipe down groceries once you are home. Please watch this instructional video for more information.
What We Are Doing
All of our procedures have been inspected by our safety manager and supported by Environmental Health Services. Our staff are doing their best to serve you- please thank them for being vulnerable and for their service.
Our preventive measures include:
- Sanitizing all surfaces frequently while open for business.
- Checking the temperature of all staff daily and requiring they fill out a form that says they are healthy to work.
- Remaining 6 feet apart from each other when stocking shelves.
- Washing our hands, wearing gloves and a mask while working and the required ResponsiBLUE screening.
- Placing cleaning supplies in multiple locations for easy access.