What You Can Do
We rely on you to do your part to keep our community safe.
- Keep the 6 foot distance rule by following the markers on the floor and ground.
- Be sustainable. Bring your own reusable bag(s) if you’d like.
- Once inside the kitchen, wash your hands and put on the gloves provided.
- When you enter the kitchen, you will have a chance to shop for miscellaneous items such as chips, soda, etc.
- Only one person in the kitchen at a time. Please limit your time in the kitchen so others can shop as well.
- If you have a mask please wear it. If you do not have a mask one will be provided. You may not shop without a mask.
- If you find the line is too long, check out the cupboard at another time. Saturday and Sunday generally have fewer shoppers. We have open hours every day of the week.
- If you are feeling ill, stay at home and contact us at email@example.com. We can shop for you and arrange for pickup or delivery.
- Properly wipe down groceries once you are home. Please watch this instructional video for more information.
What We Are Doing
All of our procedures have been inspected by our safety manager and supported by Environmental Health Services. Our staff are doing their best to serve you- please thank them for being vulnerable and for their service.
Our preventive measures include:
- Sanitizing all surfaces frequently while open for business.
- Checking the temperature of all staff daily and requiring they fill out a form that says they are healthy to work.
- Remaining 6 feet apart from each other when stocking shelves.
- Washing our hands, wearing gloves and a mask while working.
- Placing cleaning supplies in multiple locations for easy access.